2018 Summer Series starts on Monday 17 December
The 12th consecutive St Francis Sport Summer Series is kicking off on Monday 17 December 2018, consisting of 9 events.
Sporting enthusiasts can look forward to the usual swimming, running, cycling and paddling events as well as combinations of these disciplines at different venues in St Francis and Cape St Francis.
The full sporting programme is as follows:
- Monday 17 December 08:00 Canal Swim, Sea Glades Drive, St Francis Bay (bank2bank, 500m, 1km, 2km, 3km)
- Tuesday 18 December 08:00 Cape St Francis Resort Road Run, Cape St Francis Resort (5, 10km)
- Wednesday 19 Dec 08:00 Trail Run, Eskom Conservation Reserve, Duneridge Country House, St Francis Bay (5km, 15km)
- Thursday 20 December 08:00 Duathlon (Swim and Run), Sea Glades Drive, (500m swim/3km run, 1km swim/6km run)
- Friday 21 December 08:00 St Francis Field Extreme Duathlon (MTB & Trail Run), St Francis Field (5km run, 15km MTB or 10km run, 30km MTB)
- Saturday 22 December 19h30 Full Moon Walk or Run, Cape St Francis Main Beach, Seal Point Boulevard
- Thursday 27 December 16:00 Open Water Swim, Granny’s Pool, St Francis Bay (3km swim). Reserve days 28th, 29th, 30th.
- Sunday 30 December 08:00 MTB Challenge, Eskom Reserve, Dune Ridge Country House (15 or 30km)
- Monday 31December 08:00 Pam Golding Properties Quadrathlon, Sea Glades Drive (12km cycle, 300m swim, 3km run, 3km paddle)
Registration can be done on the day, 60 minutes before the event at each respective venue, and race briefing will be 15 minutes before the start. Multiple events can be done as teams or individuals, in age categories under 14, under 17 and open.
The entry fees:
R100 for adults and under 17, and R60 for all under 14’s.
All events start at 08:00 unless otherwise indicated (please check the programme).
For more information, contact Eric and Esti Stewart on 082 394 7363 or 073 825 0835.
Entry forms are available at St Francis Tourism and Custom Bikes.